Spec Sheet: Air Replacement Units
WEATHER-RITE™ TT-Series: Direct-fired heating, cooling and pressurization systems
- Can assist in improving indoor air quality
- Pressurization can help spray booth exhaust systems operate more efficiently.
- Superior ventilation
- Air handler can be designed to modulate outdoor air volume from 20% to 100% to help meet ventilation requirements in cold weather and decrease heat buildup in warm weather.
- More consistent temperatures and less stratification
- Optional cooling effectively reduces spray booth air temperatures to help keep people and processes productive.
- Broad range of sizes and options.
- Cost savings
- Heating systems can deliver 100% of the heat generated into the building.
- Flexibility and convenience
- Heating systems require little to no ductwork and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Evaporative and mechanical cooling packages available for spray booths.
WEATHER-RITE™ TT-Series air handlers help improve spray booth air quality and provide air comfort.
WEATHER-RITE™ TT-Series air handlers can be designed to efficiently establish and maintain a slightly pressurized condition in your facility as outdoor air is gently tempered and, as required, mixed with existing indoor air.
NOTE: All models are available in upright or horizontal, as well as indoor or outdoor configurations.
Make-Up Air (MUA) Models
Design: 100% outdoor air with a fixed discharge air volume.
Function: Supplies direct replacement air for building mechanical exhaust.
Application: Used as make-up air for industrial processes which incorporate mechanical exhaust.
Air Management (AM) Models
Design: Variable outdoor air/return air ratio within the range of 100% outdoor air/return air / 0% return air to 20% outdoor air/80% return air. Discharge air volumeis fixed.
Function: Automatically responds to building pressure and temperature needs.
Application: Used in industrial and commercial buildings that have air quality and specific air management requirements.
Variable Air Volume (VAV) Models
Variable Air Volume (VAV) Models
Function: Automatically responds to building pressure needs.
Application: Used in buildings requiring various levels of replacement air.
WEATHER-RITE™ TT-Series Features
Reliable, Efficient System Operation Provided by:
- Fully modulating burner that maintains 100% combustion efficiency.
- Double-width, double-inlet, forward-curved Class 1 blower wheel built for long life.
- Energy-saving ignition system.
- Electronic fuel modulation providing immediate response.
- Operation of fan only in warm weather to enjoy ventilation cooling.
- Compliance to ETL per ANSI Z83.18 or Z83.4 standards.
Ease of Maintenance Provided by:
- Large access panels for easy maintenance of blower and burner.
- Blower installed downstream of burner with convenient access.
- Fan, motor and drives located on exterior of cabinet for ease of servicing.
Long Lasting Construction Provided by:
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, welded steel construction.
- Finishing process that includes unit washing, phosphatizing, priming and painting.
- Heavy-duty, factory-installed motor and drive package designed for long-lasting performance.
- Heavy-duty, lubricated bearings provide up to 100,000 hours of ABMA L-10 performance.
Other TT-Series Options:
- 16″ or 24″ roof curb simplifies rooftop mounting.
- Inlet hood protects against water entrainment.
- Filter section with 30% pleated, 30% polyester or permanent filters for longer equipment life of internal components and clean filtered air.
- Motorized inlet and discharge dampers for spray booth exfiltration control.
- FM/XL Insurance-compliant gas trains.
- Upright heater stand or legs.
- Service platform.
TT-Series Conventional Controls’ Options:
- Low-temperature automatic shutdown.
- Space temperature control for added comfort.
- 7-day time clock.
- Remote Control Panel with summer/off/winter switch for easy operation.
- Mild weather stat.
WEATHER-RITE™ TT-Series Optional Cooling Packages
Weather-Rite LLC offers an economical evaporative cooling system consisting of warm air passing over specially treated wetted media. The heat passes from the air to the wetted media, causing the water to evaporate and inside air to cool. Since this method of cooling does not utilize air-cooled condensers, chillers or cooling towers, chilledwater pumps or distribution piping/insulation, spray booth operating costs are a fraction of similar-capacity mechanical systems.
For situations requiring temperature and humidity levels lower than the performance parameters available with outdoor air alone or with evaporative cooling, WEATHER-RITE™ TT-Series offer a broad range of cooling options for your spray booths.
Cooling options can be added by simply installing one of our coil sections equipped with the appropriate cooling coils and a condensing unit or chiller. The versatility afforded by the coil section enables you to utilize DX refrigerant, chilled water or other types of cooling coils in your spray booth’s system.
Installation Code and Annual Inspections:
All installation and service of WEATHER-RITE™ spray booth equipment must be performed by a contractor qualified in the installation and service of equipment sold and supplied by Weather-Rite LLC and conform to all requirements set forth in the WEATHER-RITE™ manuals and all applicable governmental authorities pertaining to the installation, service and operation of the equipment. To help facilitate optimum performance and safety, Weather-Rite LLC recommends that a qualified contractor conduct, at a minimum, annual inspections of your WEATHER-RITETM equipment and perform service where necessary, using only replacement parts sold and supplied by Weather-Rite LLC.