Spec Sheet: Bench Booths
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Batch and Automated Production Designs
- Easy to Install
These floor model spray booths are designed for both batch type and conveyorized production systems. Air flow is drawn in through the open front, across the painter and parts being coated and exhausted through a filter bank in the back of the spray booth. The dry arrestor filters trap the airborne overspray particles before the filtered air is discharged through the exhaust system and into the atmosphere.
The booths are available in a wide range of designs to meet practically any production requirement. Conveyor pass through openings can be as much as 25% of the spray booth open front area, without requiring additional exhaust fan capacity. Specially engineered enclosures may be designed to meet your requirements. Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added as well as reduced air flows for automatic spray operations.
Lighted spray booths get bright, full illumination from four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Each is of Class I, Division II, sealed and gasketed construction. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement.
Exhaust System Features
A tubeaxial exhaust fan designed specifically for use in paint spray booths powers the airflow through the booth and exhaust stack. All exhaust fans are of non-sparking construction. The motor drive and bearings are sealed from the air stream of the exhaust. Open drip proof (ODP) motors are provided with each unit.
Construction Features and Quality Standards
- Spray Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16″ inch bolts with self-locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Spray Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- Air solenoid valve
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Fan panel reversible for top or rear exhaust
COL-MET SPRAY BOOTHS COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE OSHA AND NFPA REGULATIONS.