Spec Sheet: Enclosed Spray Booths
- EZ to Quick Ship
- EZ to Install
- EZ to Operate
- EZ to Maintain
- EZ to Pressurize
Air flows in through the filtered double entry doors in the front of the spray booth, passes through the booth’s working area, and into the filtered exhaust chamber located in the rear of the spray booth. This filtered exhaust air is drawn through the exhaust plenum and discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack. Our EZ industrial spray booths make efficient use of your valuable floor space and are available in three heights to accommodate your needs.
Bright full-booth illumination is provided by four 48″, four-tube, 32-watt fluorescent light fixtures placed in the ceiling panels and side walls. Each is sealedbehind clear tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement.
Construction Features and Quality Standards
- Spray booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16″ inch bolts with self-locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Spray booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon™ latches are provided for each door opening
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
COL-MET SPRAY BOOTHS COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE OSHA AND NFPA REGULATIONS.