Spec Sheet: Large Equipment Spray Booths
Strengthening Booth Integrity
Col-Met has enhanced the overall design and structure of our larger-size spray booths for vehicle, large equipment, and other high-capacity industrial finishing applications. In addition to using structural-steel vertical members every 10 feet of length, we also span between the members with 14-gauge horizontal stiffening panels for the entire length of the spray booth. The spray booth support structural steel is powder coated with our standard TGIC polyester white for a professional “Fit and Finish” look that Col-Met customers have come to expect.
Standard Booth Features
- Industry-leading, W6x9 steel vertical members allow the spray booth to accept standard manlifts without upgrades or upcharges
- Structurally-sound steel helps eliminate the “oil canning” effect
- Bright, full booth illumination is provided by UL listed, four-tube, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures
- “Anywhere placement” of personnel doors and light fixtures
- 5/16″ bolts versus industry-standard 1/4″ bolts for tighter, more secure bolting
- Powder-coated structural steel members
- Adjustable slotted door hinges
- Optional powder coating available
- Spray booth design offers a substantial savings during installation – taking up to 25% less time to complete the job
COL-MET SPRAY BOOTHS COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE OSHA AND NFPA REGULATIONS.