Spec Sheet: Paint Mixing & Storage Rooms
- EZ to Install
- EZ to Operate
- EZ to Maintain
- EZ to Quick Ship
Air flows in through the filtered air intake plenum (located in the ceiling toward one end of the spray booth), downward through the work area, and into the exhaust chamber located in the lower opposite end of the spray booth. Filtered exhaust air is drawn through the exhaust plenum and is discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack.
Bright, full illumination for spray booths is provided by 48″ four-tube, 32-watt clear, fluorescent light fixtures in the ceiling panels. Each is sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended spray booth use and placement.
Construction Features and Quality Standards
- Mix rooms are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16″ inch bolts with self-locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Mix rooms include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
- Brixon™ latches are provided for each door opening
Col-Met Spray Booths comply with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.