- High reliability
- Fast amortization
WAGNER: expertise in 2K
With the TwinControl, WAGNER offers a unique entry solution for 2K spray booth applications. The portable TwinControl is an economical, compact and easy-to-use system for a wide range of demands, including high viscosity material applications and high delivery rates.
The external Magnetic Stroke Meter is an effective alternative to gear flow meters and allows mixing ratios up to 20:1 with a high ± 2% precision. As a result, TwinControl is the perfect solution to mixing and applying 2K materials in the wood, plastic and metal spray booth industries, especially for protective coating requirements.
TwinControl will show you how easy it is to handle 2K materials for spray booths. Connect the unit, set the main parameters, push the Start button – and start working!
TwinControl is perfect even for critical applications such as abrasive materials, reactive paints, high viscosity materials and high delivery rates. The special software prevents off-ratio spraying and controls all working parameters to ensure a consistent and precise mixing quality for your spray booth projects.
- No reworks or rejects due to off-ratio spraying
- No mixed material left unused. Mix only what is required
- Reduction in time for manual cleaning and mixing procedures
- Increase in spray booth productivity
- Substantial reduction in paint waste and solvent consumption
- Reduced maintenance
- Material consumption monitoring
Easy to install, easy to use
TwinControl: Innovative solutions
TwinControl is designed to improve your daily spray booth workflow. The unit combines innovative components like the Magnetic Stroke Meter with the superior WAGNER IceBreaker® pumps*.
- The patented Magnetic Stroke Meter ensures high reliability, even with high viscosity materials and high delivery rates in your spray booths.
- All the working parameters – mixing ratio, flushing procedures, pot life time – are intuitively adjustable using simple icon buttons on the control box.
- User-friendly and “language-neutral” control panel: only three buttons (Start – Stop – Flushing) are needed in your spray booth on a daily basis!
Wagner Magnetic Stroke Meter
- Automatic flushing process: just press a button to clean the mixer, hose and gun. Easy and fast operation.
- The powerful IceBreaker® piston pumps ensure high performance and reliability. The patented air motors do not suffer from icing problems and ensure smooth spray booth operation without interruptions. Special anti-abrasion materials guarantee a long fluid section life.
- Mixing block: specifically designed to minimize the volume and improve flush efficiency and mixture homogeneity.
- TwinControl units are available on wall brackets, a stand or a heavy-duty trolley to meet all spray booth customer requirements.
* Low pressure versions are equipped with the EvoMotion 5-60 stainless steel pumps.
Magnetic Stroke Meter
In all piston pumps the delivered fluid is precisely metered by the piston motion. The patented Magnetic Stroke Meter detects the exact position of the piston and passes the information to the electronic box, which automatically calculates the instant flow rate value.
- Specifically developed by WAGNER for high precision flow metering.
- The stroke meter is mounted outside of the pump. No contact with the fluid, no wear during operation.
- High reliability, easy maintenance.
- Spray booth pump malfunctions can be detected: leakages, cavitation, irregular strokes.
(A complete range to fit application needs)
- Real time mixing control with off-ratio alarm
- Pot-life monitoring with alarm
- Automatic flushing process
- Real time delivery rate display
- Mixing accuracy display
- Material consumption monitoring
- Pump diagnosis system: pre-alarm and alarm in case of pump malfunction
- Gun Flush Box connection optional
All the working parameters can be set directly on the control panel. A 3-level password prevents unauthorized spray booth personnel from monitoring sensitive data.
Select your TwinControl
With delivery rates from 1.2 l/min to 18 l/min and operating pressures from 8 to 530 bar, TwinControl is suitable for AirSpray, AirCoat and Airless application of 2K water- and solvent-based materials in metal, wood and general protective coating processes.
Models with air supply only (turbine version) are available for hazardous areas. Versions with electrical supply are suitable for non-hazardous applications in spray booths.
- Trucks, buses and other commercial vehicles
- Protective coatings
- Agriculture, construction and earth moving vehicles
- Metal industry
- Rail cars
- Wind turbines
- Wood industry
- Plastic industry
- Low, medium and high viscosity materials
- Water- and solvent-based materials
- 2K epoxy lacquers and primers
- 2K PUR lacquers and primers
- 2K High Solids